happy happy day!

Hello everyone! how are you today? I'm fine, and I want to share something special with you guys today, you know what. Just now I look up on youtube.com and I found a very cute couple was acted in a same drama, that was new drama.. Korean drama 2012, starring with Song joong ki and Moon chae won, and I found that they're so cute acted together, especially Song Joong Ki, he really cute, and I thought he has really beautiful face, and you know. Lee gwang soo also acted on that drama, so I thought I should share this interesting information with you guys, and lastly please enjoy the drama teaser.. :) btw, here one of the picture that I love most.. ^^


and here the video that I would like to share with you guys! 



remember to watch them on 'Nice guy/Innoncent guy/chankan namja' you will never regret it.. 



Post a Comment

Saturday, October 13, 20129:28 PM


Introduction

girlsgeneration.superjunior.2pm
tvxq.wootae.wooyoung.taeyeon.donghae.jessica.haesica. sungmin.sunny.sunsun.siwon.tiffany.sifany.junho. hyoyeon.junhyo.eunhyuk.hyoyeon.hyohyuk. nichkhun. yuri.khunri.chanung.sooyoung.chansoo.taecyeon.yoona. taecyoon.seohyun.kyuhyun.seokyu.

Tagboard
Tagboard width set to 330px.

Shoutbox

Links
HomeAskCreatifPng'swww
Rewind

Credits
♫Layout: Soufflé
♫Images: Google
♫Textures: Deviantart
♫Host: Blogger